Get Apple Music
With a subscription to Apple Music, you can access millions of songs, curated radio and playlists, and music recommendations — all in the Music app. You can also access your music across other devices, as long as you're signed in to Apple Music with the same Apple ID, and download music to listen to offline.
Learn more about Apple Music and Apple Music pricing.
Apple Music features and pricing might vary by country or region. Learn more about what's available in your country or region.
Before you join
- Update your iPhone or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS, iPad to the latest version of iPadOS, or Mac to the latest version of macOS. On a PC, make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes for Windows.
- Apple Music isn't a back up service. Make sure to back up your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC, so that you have a copy of your music and other information if your device is ever replaced, lost, or damaged.
Get an Individual subscription
Follow the steps below.
Open Apple Music
Open the Music app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. On your PC, open iTunes for Windows. Then tap or click For You.
Start a trial
Tap or click the trial offer to get started. (One trial per person or family.)
Choose your subscription
Enter your Apple ID and password
Tap or click Use Existing Apple ID, then enter your Apple ID and password. If you don’t have an Apple ID, tap or click Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps to create one.
If you're not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can help you find out.
If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication on your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still can’t sign in.
Confirm your details
You might be asked to validate your billing information. Add a valid payment method,1 then tap or click Join.2
If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions.
1. You can use store credit to pay for Apple Music, but you must have enough store credit to cover the amount of your first renewal. Learn how to add store credit to your account.
2. Learn how to verify your age when you join Apple Music in South Korea.
- Learn how to listen to music and more in the Music app.
- Learn how to add and download music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.
- View, change, or cancel your subscription.
- With Apple Music, you don't need to buy songs or albums from the iTunes Store. But you can still purchase music if, for example, you'd like to own a DRM-free version of a track.
- You can also start a monthly Individual subscription on Apple TV. If you want to subscribe as a Student, Family, or Annual Individual, use a different device.
- You can also subscribe to Apple Music on an Android device.