With an Apple Music subscription, you can stream millions of songs. Download music to listen to offline. And access your entire music library across all of your devices with the Apple Music app. Learn more about Apple Music and Apple Music pricing.
Apple Music features and pricing might vary by country or region. Learn more about what's available in your country or region.
Get an individual subscription
Follow the steps below.
Update your devices
Open Apple Music
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, open the Apple Music app. On your PC, open iTunes for Windows.
Then tap or click For You.
Start a trial
Tap or click the trial offer to get started. (One trial per person or family.)
Choose your subscription
Enter your Apple ID and password
Tap or click Use Existing Apple ID, then enter your Apple ID and password. If you don’t have an Apple ID, tap or click Create New Apple ID, then follow the steps to create one.
If you're not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can help you find out.
If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication on your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still can’t sign in.
Confirm your details
You might be asked to confirm your billing information and might need to add a valid payment method. Then tap or click Join.*
If prompted, agree to the terms and conditions.
*Learn how to verify your age when you join Apple Music in South Korea.
Open the Apple Music app, then search for an artist or song. On a PC, open iTunes for Windows.
To find music recommendations based on what you listen to, go to For You. Go to Browse to check out new releases, chart-toppers, curated playlists, and more.
Apple Music isn't a back up service. Make sure to back up your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC, so that you have a copy of your music and other information if your device is ever replaced, lost, or damaged.
Do more with your subscription
- Add and download music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.
- View, change, or cancel your subscription.
- Check out Apple Music Replay to relive the music that you played the most over the past year.
- With Apple Music, you don't need to buy songs or albums from the iTunes Store. But you can still purchase music if you want to own a DRM-free version of a track.
- You can also start a monthly Individual subscription on Apple TV. If you want to subscribe as a student, family, or annual individual, use an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.
- You can also subscribe to Apple Music on an Android device.