When you subscribe to Apple Arcade, you get unlimited access to an exclusive catalog of new games that you can play across all of your devices — online or offline.
You can buy and download other games from the App Store without subscribing to Apple Arcade. However, Apple Arcade games are available only with an Apple Arcade subscription.
To see which games are included with Apple Arcade before you subscribe, go to the Arcade tab of the App Store. Scroll to the bottom, and tap or click See All Games.
Learn more about Apple Arcade and pricing.
Subscribe to Apple Arcade
Open the App Store or the Arcade app
On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, go to the Arcade tab of the App Store and look for the subscription offer. If you don't see it, try to download an Apple Arcade game, and you'll be prompted to subscribe.
On your Apple TV, open the Arcade app to see the subscription offer.
Start a trial
Tap or click the trial subscription offer. (One trial per Apple ID.)
With Family Sharing, you can get access to Apple Arcade for yourself and up to five family members. If you're using Family Sharing and someone in your family group subscribes, you'll see a message that you have access to the subscription when you try to subscribe.
Sign in with your Apple ID and password
You might be asked to enter your Apple ID and password. Make sure that you sign in with the Apple ID that you use for App Store purchases.
If you don't have an Apple ID, follow the prompts to create one. If you're not sure if you have an Apple ID, we can help you find out.
If you're asked for a verification code, you have two-factor authentication on your Apple ID. Learn about two-factor authentication and what to do if you still can't sign in.
Confirm your details
Make sure that you have a valid payment method set up for your Apple ID, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- With Apple One, you can bundle Apple Arcade with Apple Music, Apple TV+, iCloud storage, and more for a low monthly price. Learn how to sign up for Apple One.
- If you're eligible to receive an extended free trial of Apple Arcade, follow the instructions in this article to join, and you should see an offer. Learn about your eligibility.
- With Family Sharing, when one person in your family subscribes to Apple Arcade, everyone in your Family gets access.
- Apple Arcade and Apple Arcade feature availability might vary by country or region. Learn more about what's available in your country or region.
- Learn how to cancel your subscription.