On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Go to Settings > Siri & Search.
Tap Language to change the language that Siri uses for requests and responses.
Tap Siri Voice to change the voice that Siri speaks.
To hear spoken responses from Siri on your device, tap Settings > Siri & Search > Siri Responses.
On your Mac
If you have a Mac with macOS Sierra or later, go to Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Siri. From here, you can choose the following:
- Language: Change the language that Siri will use for requests and responses.
- Voice Variety: Change the variety of the language that Siri uses.
- Siri Voice: Change the voice that Siri speaks.
- Voice Feedback: Turn on to hear spoken responses from Siri. If you turn this off, you won’t hear a spoken response but will see Siri’s response in the Siri window.
On your Apple Watch
Siri uses the same language and voice on your Apple Watch that's set up on your iPhone. On Apple Watch Series 3 or later, you can have Siri speak responses. On your Apple Watch, go to Settings > Siri.
On earlier Apple Watch models, Siri will display responses on your screen with text or images. Learn more about Siri on Apple Watch.
On your Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
Siri uses the same language that you set up on your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD. To change the language Siri uses, go to Settings > General. Under Siri, select Language, then choose a language.
Siri doesn’t talk on Apple TV but will process your request and display the results on your screen.
Learn more about Siri on your Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD.
- Learn how to use Siri on all of your Apple devices.
- Siri availability and features vary by language, and country and region. Learn which Siri features are supported in which countries and regions on iOS, Mac, watchOS, and Apple TV.