Go to your Apple Cash card
- iPhone: Open the Wallet app, then tap your Apple Cash card.
- iPad: Open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.
- Apple Watch: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.
You'll see the option to Verify Identity or Contact Apple Support. Tap one, then follow the onscreen steps. Learn more about identity verification.
If your account is restricted, you can still transfer your Apple Cash balance to your bank or use it to make purchases in stores, within apps, and on the web.1
If your account is locked, you can't use Apple Cash to make purchases; add, send and receive money; or transfer the money in your account.
If you're part of Apple Cash Family
Your Apple Cash Family organizer can lock a family member's Apple Cash account. If the organizer locked your Apple Cash account, you can't make purchases, or send and receive money with Apple Pay.
If you get Daily Cash from Apple Card purchases
Still need help?
- Sending and receiving money with Apple Pay and the Apple Cash card are services provided by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Learn more about the Terms and Conditions.
- Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch. Apple Card is available only in the United States.