Logic Studio (2009) includes Logic Pro 9, MainStage 2, Soundtrack Pro 3, Studio Instruments, Studio Effects, WaveBurner 1.6, Compressor 3.5, Impulse Response Utility, Apple Loops Utility, and QuickTime 7 Pro. View documentation, tech specs, and more by clicking the links below.
Logic Studio (2009)
Logic Pro 7 through Logic Pro 9
- View Logic Pro 9 tech specs.
- Download Logic Pro updates:
- Read about troubleshooting Logic Pro 8 and 9.
- Read Logic Pro 9 frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Read about troubleshooting projects.
- Learn what to do if you can't open Logic Pro 9 help.
- Learn how to create Aggregate Devices.
- Read about I/O buffer sizes and monitoring latency in Logic Pro and Logic Express.
Have more questions?
Search the Apple Support Community discussion boards.
You can also search for additional articles. Most articles on Logic Pro 7 through Logic Pro 9 are no longer updated by Apple, but remain available. To find archived articles:
- Click the search button at the top right corner of this page (or any page on support.apple.com), enter the application name or a few words about a feature in the search field, and press Enter.
- On the search results page that appears, click the Filter button and select the “Include archived content” checkbox.
The search results update to include archived articles.