Set up Display Accommodations
Go to Apple TV Settings and select Accessibility > Display. Then turn Display Accommodations on or off.
Color Filters can help you differentiate colors or read onscreen text.
Select a Color Filter:
- Red/Green Filter (for Protanopia)
- Green/Red Filter (for Deuteranopia)
- Blue/Yellow Filter (for Tritanopia)
After you choose a Color Filter (except Grayscale), you can select Intensity to adjust the filter's strength.
To help you read onscreen text, select the Color Tint option.
Lower or increase the overall brightness.
Reduce White Point
Lower or increase the intensity of bright colors.
Use a shortcut to turn Display Accommodations on and off
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut.
- Select any features that you want a shortcut for.
- Press and hold the Menu or Back button on your Apple TV Remote to leave the Settings menu. To use the shortcut that you created, quickly press Menu or Back button three times on your remote.