At Apple Stores and select retailers, you can add funds to an iTunes Pass. You can then use those funds to make purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books, or for iCloud storage.
If you're not at an Apple Store or select retailer, you can also add funds directly to your Apple ID using the payment method that you have on file.
Store features and availability might vary depending on your country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.
Create an iTunes Pass
- On your iPhone or iPod touch, open the iTunes Store app.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap your Apple ID. If you're not already signed in with the Apple ID that you use for iTunes Store purchases, sign in.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll to the iTunes Pass section and tap "Add iTunes Pass to Wallet."1
- When the Store Card appears, tap Add in the upper-right corner.
1. If you already have an iTunes Pass set up, you'll see "View iTunes Pass in Wallet."
Add money to an iTunes Pass
You can add money to your iTunes Pass at an Apple Store or other select retailers.
- On your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch, open the Wallet app.
- Tap the App Store & iTunes pass to open it.
- Show the pass to a store associate and tell them the amount that you'd like to add to your balance.
- The store associate will ring up your purchase through the store, then scan the iTunes Pass on your device to update your balance. You can use your iTunes Pass right away.
After you add credit to your iTunes Pass, you'll see the updated value in the upper-right corner of the pass. You can also view your Apple ID balance in the App Store or iTunes Store, as long as you're logged in with the same Apple ID that's on your iTunes Pass.
Learn how to use Wallet on your iPhone or iPod touch.
iTunes Pass availability
You can add funds to an iTunes Pass at Apple Retail stores in these countries or regions:
- Hong Kong
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
iTunes Pass is also available in select retailers in these countries or regions:
- Hong Kong
You must add funds to your iTunes Pass in the same country or region in which you created the Apple ID.