Check here first
There are several ways to find the serial number of your Apple display:
- On your Mac when your display is connected: Choose Apple menu > About this Mac, click System Report, then click Graphics/Displays.
- On the original product packaging.
You can also find your serial number in other locations, such as the display or stand itself, as described below.
Apple Pro Display XDR
Thunderbolt Display and Apple Cinema Display
You can find the serial number of your display in these other locations:
- On the base of the display: To view the serial number, hold the sides of the display and gently lay the display face down on a soft, clean towel or cloth.
- On the original receipt (or invoice).
- On the hinge mechanism: To view the serial number on the hinge mechanism, you should remove the stand. You might want to check this serial number if the original stand was removed to install the optional VESA mount adapter.
Learn how to find the serial number of other Apple products.