If you're the system administrator for an enterprise, advise your users to set up their new devices for advanced network configurations with iOS Setup Assistant.
- On the Hello screen, press the Home button or swipe up.
- Select a language.
- Select a country or region.
- On the Quick Start screen, choose Set Up Manually.
- On the Choose a Wi-Fi Network screen, press the Home button or press and hold the Side button for 2 seconds.
- Tap Wi-Fi Settings.
- Next to your network's name, tap .
From this screen, you can adjust the following settings:
- Set up an HTTP proxy
- Define static network settings
- Turn on BootP
- Configure DNS