Your Apple ID is the account you use to sign in to all Apple services. If you forgot your Apple ID or aren't sure you have one, there are a few ways to find it. You can also reset your password to regain access.
See if you're already signed in with your Apple ID
Follow these steps to see if you are signed in on one of your devices with your Apple ID:
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Look for your Apple ID in your iCloud or iTunes & App Store settings.
Tap Settings, then tap [your name]. On iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings, then tap iCloud.
iTunes & App Stores
Tap Settings, tap [your name], then tap iTunes & App Stores. On iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings, then tap iTunes & App Stores.
You can also try these other services:
- Tap Settings, then tap Accounts & Passwords. On iOS 10.3 or earlier, tap Settings, select Mail, choose Contacts, then tap Calendars.
- Tap Settings, choose Messages, then tap Send & Receive.
- Tap Settings, then tap FaceTime.
- Tap Settings, choose Mail, select Contacts, then tap Calendars.
If you know your Apple ID, but can't turn off Activation Lock, learn what to do.
On your Mac
- Go to Apple menu , open System Preferences, then click Apple ID.
- Go to Apple menu , open System Preferences, click Internet Accounts, then look for accounts with iCloud.
- Open App Store, select Store, then click View My Account.
- Open FaceTime, select FaceTime, choose Preferences, then click Settings.
- Open Messages, select Messages, choose Preferences, then click Accounts.
On your Apple TV
- Open Settings, select Accounts, then choose iCloud.
- Open Settings, select Accounts, then choose iTunes and App Store.
On your PC
- Open iCloud for Windows.
- Open iTunes on your PC, choose Account, then select View My Account. If you’re signed in to iTunes with your Apple ID, you'll see your account name and email address.
On the web
You can see if you're signed in with your Apple ID on iCloud.com or by going to your Apple ID account page. If you aren't signed in, your Apple ID might prefill on the sign in screen.
You can also look up your Apple ID by entering the full name and email address associated with your Apple ID.
If your mobile phone number is your Apple ID, you might not be able to look up your Apple ID.
From your Apple ID account page
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password.
- When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click If you forgot your Apple ID, you can look it up.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.
If your mobile number is your Apple ID, these steps won't work.
To see if you're signed in on iCloud.com, follow these steps:
Go to iCloud.com. If you're already signed in to iCloud, click Settings.
Try a different email address
Usually, your Apple ID is your email address.* First, try signing in with all prior email addresses that you might have used as an Apple ID.
If you want to change your Apple ID after you find it, we recommend that you update it in Settings for all of your Apple apps and services.
You only need one Apple ID. Using multiple Apple IDs might be confusing when you access purchased content or use Apple services.
FaceTime isn't available in all countries or regions.
* In some countries and regions, you can use your phone number as your Apple ID.