How to delete apps from your Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown to see all your apps on the Home Screen.
- Touch and hold the display until the View Options screen appears.
- Tap Edit Apps.
- Tap the delete button on the app that you want to remove, then tap Delete App to confirm. Not all built-in apps can be removed. Apps that you can't delete don't show the delete button.
- Press the Digital Crown to finish.
If you remove an app from your iPhone, that app is also deleted from your Apple Watch. If you want to restore an app, including built-in Apple apps, you can download it from the App Store on your iPhone or Apple Watch.
How to use your iPhone to manage your watch apps
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab.
- Scroll to the Installed on Apple Watch section and find the app that you want to remove.
- Tap the app, then turn off Show App on Apple Watch.