When you sign in to tv.apple.com for the first time, you might be asked to add or verify a credit or debit card.
Set limits on content when children watch Apple TV+ on the web
- Go to tv.apple.com and sign in with the account that you want to restrict.
- Tap or click the account icon in the upper-right corner, then tap or click Settings.
- Scroll to the Parental Controls section and tap or click the slider to turn on Content Restrictions.
- You'll be asked to create a 4-digit passcode. Enter a recovery email in case you ever forget this passcode.
- Under TV Shows and Movies, choose the age rating that you prefer.
When you sign in again, Apple TV+ remembers your parental control preferences across all web browsers. Content restrictions set through parental controls on tv.apple.com don't apply to Apple TV+ in the Apple TV app on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, Mac, smart TVs, or other streaming devices.
Set up restrictions for Apple TV+ on devices
- Set up content restrictions using Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or using Screen Time on your Mac.
- Set up Restrictions on your Apple TV or set up Restrictions on your smart TV or streaming device.