What is Daily Cash?
When you buy something with Apple Card,1 you get a percentage of your purchase back in Daily Cash. Not a month from now, but every day. There’s no limit to how much Daily Cash you can get. And it automatically goes into your Apple Cash account, so you can use it just like cash.2
How much Daily Cash can you get?
For every purchase you make with Apple Card, you can receive a percentage of your purchase back in Daily Cash:
- Get 3% back on everything you buy from Apple, whether you buy it at an Apple Store, apple.com, the App Store, or iTunes. That includes games, in-app purchases, and services like your Apple Music subscription and iCloud storage plan. And get 3% at select partners when you use Apple Card with Apple Pay.3 Just like you do at Apple.
- Get 2% back every time you buy something using Apple Pay. That’s in every category, with no limits. Imagine all the things you use a credit card for every day. You’ll get 2% back on just about everything.
- If you happen to come across a store, website, or app that doesn’t take Apple Pay yet, use your titanium Apple Card to get 1% of those purchases back in the form of Daily Cash.
Daily Cash from Apple Card Monthly Installments
With Apple Card Monthly Installments, you get 3% Daily Cash on the purchase price of your new iPhone, including taxes and shipping charges. Your Daily Cash is automatically added to your Apple Cash card in Wallet. If you buy your iPhone online or in the Apple Store app, your Daily Cash is available when your iPhone ships. If you buy your iPhone at an Apple Store, your Daily Cash is available the same day.
Daily Cash from the iPhone Upgrade Plan
If you participate in the iPhone Upgrade Plan and use Apple Card to pay your monthly payments for your new iPhone, you get 3% back as Daily Cash for each payment made towards your phone.
Understand the different Daily Cash totals
You can view your Daily Cash history by transaction, or you can view the daily, weekly, or monthly totals. The totals you see might vary because they are calculated in order to relate different information about your Daily Cash.
The Daily Cash total in your Activity on Apple Card reflects the Daily Cash from transactions that have settled from any given week or month. As transactions from the current time period settle, the corresponding Daily Cash total will increase.
You can see how much Daily Cash has been added to your Apple Cash card so far in the current day or month, or how much was added in previous days and months. Totals for the current time period will increase if you receive more Daily Cash before the day or month ends. Daily Cash is added to your Apple Cash card as soon as a purchase settles. After Daily Cash is added to your Apple Cash card, you can send it in Messages, use it to make purchases, or apply it to your Apple Card balance.
You automatically receive a Daily Cash notification each day from Apple Cash. You also receive a weekly and monthly Daily Cash notification from Apple Card based on your spending for that period. Weekly and monthly Daily Cash notifications will only include transactions that have settled by the time the notification is sent.
The Card Balance screen in Apple Card shows your Daily Cash by billing period. A billing period runs from 12:00 a.m. on the first day of a month to 11:59:59 p.m. on the last day of the month. This includes all transactions that settle during that billing period, even if you made the purchase in a previous billing period. For the current billing period, the total will increase as transactions settle.
What happens to Daily Cash when you return a purchase
If you return a purchase made with Apple Card, you are refunded the purchase price. The Daily Cash you received when you made the purchase is charged back to your Apple Card.
How to find your Daily Cash
How to see Daily Cash from spending activity in Apple Card
- Open Wallet on your iPhone and tap Apple Card.
- Tap Monthly Activity or Weekly Activity.
- To view a previous week or month, swipe to the side.
For the week or month you selected, you can see all of the Daily Cash transactions from purchases that have settled. If you tap Daily Cash, you can also see the amount of Daily Cash you earned for each of those transactions.
How to see Daily Cash added to Apple Cash
- Open Wallet on your iPhone and tap your Apple Cash card.
- Find a transaction in Latest Transactions or by tapping Transactions in [year].
- Tap the transaction.
For the selected date, you see your individual transactions with the amount of Daily Cash you received for each one. At the bottom of the screen, you see the Daily Cash you received for that day and month.
How to see Daily Cash in notifications
Daily Cash notification from Apple Cash:
- Each morning, a notification shows you how much Daily Cash was added to your Apple Cash card the day before and how much Daily Cash has been added to your Apple Cash card so far in the current month.
Weekly and monthly spend notifications from Apple Card:
- Each Sunday, a notification summarizes your weekly Apple Card spending and shows you how much Daily Cash you earned on purchases that settled from your spending that week.
- At the end of each month, a notification summarizes your monthly Apple Card spending and shows you how much Daily Cash you earned on purchases that settled from your spending that month.
If you don't want to receive Daily Cash notifications, learn how to turn off your notifications. Turning notifications off will also turn off important account status updates.
How to see Daily Cash by billing period
- Open Wallet on your iPhone and tap Apple Card.
- Tap Card Balance.
Use Daily Cash with Apple Cash
First, set up your Apple Cash account. When your Apple Cash account is set up, you're ready to receive Daily Cash and have it added to your Apple Cash card.
When a purchase is settled, your Daily Cash is added to your Apple Cash card. You can use it to make purchases or send it in messages to friends and family who have Apple Cash set up.
You can also use Apple Cash to make a one-time payment towards your Apple Card balance.
If you don't have Apple Cash set up, your Daily Cash from Apple Card purchases accumulates. The Daily Cash that accumulates can be applied towards your Apple Card balance.
- Discover the Apple Card network benefits.
- Use Apple Card to make purchases.
- Learn how to apply for Apple Card.
- See your Apple Card spending summary.
- Learn how to set up Apple Cash.
- Watch the video to see how you can get 24/7 support for Apple Card >
- If you need help with Daily Cash, contact Apple Support.
- Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.
- An Apple Cash card is required. The Apple Cash card is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. If you don't have an Apple Cash account, you can apply Daily Cash as a credit on your statement balance. See www.apple.com/apple-card for more information.
- Apple Pay is coming soon to Uber services like Uber Cash, Scheduled Rides and JUMP. Merchant offers may change at any time. Sprint Express and independent health service providers, including Walgreens Optical and Walgreens Hearing, aren't eligible for 3% Daily Cash. 3% Daily Cash is available for purchases and bill payments using Apple Card with Apple Pay in T-Mobile U.S. stores and in Business Chat. Apple Pay is coming soon to T-Mobile.com and the T-Mobile app. Authorized dealers are not eligible for 3% Daily Cash and can be found on t-mobile.com/store-locator.