Apple Watch User Guide
- What’s new
- Apps on Apple Watch
- Open apps
- Organize apps
- Get more apps
- Tell time
- Status icons
- Control Center
- Use Focus
- Adjust brightness, text size, sounds, and haptics
- See and respond to notifications
- Change notification settings
- Manage your Apple ID
- Use shortcuts
- Set up Handwashing
- Connect Apple Watch to a Wi-Fi network
- Connect to Bluetooth headphones or speakers
- Hand off tasks from Apple Watch
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Unlock your iPhone with Apple Watch
- Use Apple Watch without its paired iPhone
- Use your Apple Watch with a cellular network
- Blood Oxygen
- Camera Remote
- Now Playing
- Voice Memos
- About Wallet
- Apple Pay
- Set up Apple Pay
- Make purchases
- Send, receive, and request money with Apple Watch (U.S. only)
- Manage Apple Cash (U.S. only)
- Use Wallet for passes
- Use rewards cards
- Pay with Apple Watch on Mac
- Ride transit
- Use your driver’s license or state ID
- Use digital keys
- Use COVID-19 vaccination cards
- World Clock
- Set up Apple Watch using VoiceOver
- Apple Watch basics with VoiceOver
- Apple Watch Mirroring
- Control nearby devices
- Use a braille display
- Use a Bluetooth keyboard
- Tell time with haptic feedback
- Adjust text size and other visual settings
- Adjust motor skills settings
- Set up and use RTT
- Accessibility audio settings
- Use accessibility features with Siri
- The Accessibility Shortcut
Download an Apple Fitness+ workout or meditation on iPhone or iPad
You can download workouts and meditations to your iPhone or iPad so you can work out even when you’re offline.
Open the Fitness app. Then, if you’re on your iPhone, tap Fitness+.
Do any of the following:
Download a workout or meditation to your device: Choose a workout or meditation, tap to add the workout to My Workouts, then tap .
View all downloaded workouts: Scroll to the bottom of the Fitness+ tab, then tap Downloaded.
To start a downloaded workout, tap the one you want, then tap the button to begin the workout.
Remove a downloaded workout from your device: Tap the downloaded workout, tap , then tap Remove Download.
Note: The Burn Bar isn’t available during downloaded workouts.
See alsoBrowse Apple Fitness+ workouts and meditationsSet up Apple Fitness+ on Apple TVStart an Apple Fitness+ workoutChange what’s on the screen during an Apple Fitness+ workout or meditation
Download this guide: Apple Books | PDF
Thanks for your feedback.