Before you update to Final Cut Pro X, create backups of your files in case you need them later. Consider completing any active projects before moving to Final Cut Pro X.
- Read the Final Cut Pro X for Final Cut Pro 7 Editors white paper, which helps Final Cut Pro 7 editors transition to Final Cut Pro X. The white paper provides an overview of the key interface and workflow differences between the two apps.
- Learn about Final Cut Pro X features from the overview page.
- Learn details about how to use Final Cut Pro X from the comprehensive documentation.
- You can purchase and download Final Cut Pro X exclusively from the Mac App Store.
- Learn about using Apple Pro Apps with macOS High Sierra.