How to get Apple Podcasts Subscriptions
- Update the devices that you want to use for Apple Podcasts Subscriptions:
- To subscribe, open the Apple Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Find the podcast or channel that you want to subscribe to.
- Tap or click the offer to get your subscription or try it for free.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to purchase your subscription or start your free trial.*
Depending on the podcast creator, you can choose either a monthly or annual plan for Apple Podcasts Subscriptions.
After you subscribe, you can listen to Apple Podcasts Subscriptions in the Apple Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and HomePod. If you have Family Sharing set up, you can share your subscription with the members of your family group.
* Apple Podcasts Subscriptions are not available in all countries and regions. Learn what's available in your country or region.
How to manage your Apple Podcasts Subscriptions
If you unfollow a podcast in the Apple Podcasts app, it does not cancel your paid subscription.
You can manage your Apple Podcasts Subscriptions on one of your Apple devices.