Buy an AppleCare plan online
Get coverage for your eligible iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, or other device.
Buy an AppleCare plan in Settings
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open Settings.
- Go to General > About.
- Tap AppleCare+ Coverage Available. If you don't see AppleCare+ Coverage Available, check to make sure that your device is eligible.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your purchase. You can see the price of the AppleCare plan when you follow these steps.
Learn what services and support are covered by an AppleCare plan.
- If you still need help buying an AppleCare plan, contact Apple Support.
- In most countries and regions, you can buy AppleCare+ within 60 days of your device purchase. In Japan, you can buy AppleCare+ within 30 days of your device purchase.
- In some countries and regions, you can buy an AppleCare Protection Plan within 1 year of your purchase of an eligible Mac, Apple TV, or other device.
Apple's Limited Warranty and AppleCare plan benefits are in addition to your consumer law rights. Not all products and buying options are available in all countries or regions.