Sign in to your Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac with the same Apple ID that was signed in to iCloud on the iPhone that you used to apply for Apple Card.1
Add Apple Card to your iPhone
- Update to the latest version of iOS.
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app.
- Tap the add button .
- Tap Add Card, then Follow the steps to select Apple Card. If you're asked to add the card that you use with your Apple ID, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose Apple Card.
After you add Apple Card to your iPhone, you can request a titanium Apple Card in the Wallet app.
Add Apple Card to your Apple Watch
- Update to watchOS 7.5 or later.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then go to the My Watch tab. If you have multiple watches, choose one.
- Tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Under Other Cards On Your Phone, tap Add next to Apple Card.
- If you want to make Apple Card your default payment card for Apple Pay, tap Use as Default Card.
You need watchOS 7.5 or later to add Apple Card to your Apple Watch.
You can make Apple Card your default card on your Apple Watch. This makes Apple Card your default card when you use Apple Pay on your Apple Watch.
Add Apple Card to your iPad
Add Apple Card to your Mac
- Update to the latest version of macOS.
- Go to System Preferences, then select Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Click the plus button (+).
- Select Apple Card, then choose Next and follow the steps on your screen.
You can make Apple Card your default card on your Mac. This makes Apple Card your default card when you use Apple pay on your Mac.
To add Apple Card to Wallet, you need a Mac model with Touch ID. If you have a Mac model without built-in Touch ID, you can turn on Allow Payments on Mac to complete your purchases on your eligible iPhone or Apple Watch:
On your iPhone, open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then turn on Allow Payments on Mac.
If you have trouble adding Apple Card to a new device
- Make sure that you're signed into the device with the same Apple ID that you used to apply for Apple Card.
- Make sure your device has a good internet connection.
- Make sure the Settings app and Wallet app are enabled for cellular data:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Cellular.
- Turn on Cellular Data.
- Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.