View saved passwords in Safari
- Open Safari.
- From the Safari menu, choose Preferences, then click Passwords.
- Sign in with Touch ID, or enter your user account password. You can also authenticate your password with your Apple Watch running watchOS 6 or later.
- To see a password, select a website.
- To update a password, select a website, click Details, update the password, then click Done.
- To delete a saved password, select a website, then click Remove.
You can also use Siri to view your passwords by saying something like "Hey Siri, show my passwords."
Save your passwords across your devices
Autofill your Safari user names and passwords, credit cards, Wi-Fi passwords, and more on any device you approve. iCloud Keychain keeps your passwords and other secure information updated across your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
Use AutoFill to store credit card information
AutoFill automatically enters things like your previously saved credit card details, contact information from the Contacts app, and more.