Your Powerbeats Pro earbuds each provide up to 9 hours of playback. With the charging case, you can get more than 24 hours of playback. And with Fast Fuel, you can get up to 1.5 hours of playback after you charge for 5 minutes.
When the case battery is less than 40% charged, the LED on the front turns red. If the LED blinks red, you might need to reset your earphones.
Charge your Powerbeats Pro
To charge your Powerbeats Pro earbuds, place them in the charging case. When you need to charge both the earbuds and the case, here's what to do:
- Place the earbuds in the case.
- Connect the case to a power source with the Lightning cable that's included with your Powerbeats Pro.
You can also charge the case without the earbuds.
See how much charge your Powerbeats Pro earphones have
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Make sure that your Powerbeats Pro are turned on and paired with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Place the earbuds in the charging case. Keep the case lid open.
- Hold your Powerbeats Pro within 2 inches of your unlocked iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- On your iOS device, a card appears that shows the battery level.
You can also see the battery level in the Today View on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Learn how to add the Batteries widget to your Today View.
On your Mac
- Click the Bluetooth menu button in the upper-right corner of your Mac.
- Select Powerbeats Pro to see the battery level of the earbuds.
On your Android device
Open the Beats app for Android to see the battery level of your earbuds and charging case.
If you can't charge your Powerbeats Pro
If you're having trouble charging your Powerbeats Pro, here are some things you can try.
- Make sure that the earbuds are seated properly in the case.
- Use another power source or a different cable.
- Clean the earbuds, then make sure that they're completely dry.
- Reset your device.
If you still need help, contact Apple Support.
Get longer battery life
To keep your Powerbeats Pro earbuds charged, put them in the case when you're not using them.