In Logic Pro X 10.3.2, program change events created to change parameters in software instruments might not work if you've saved any channel strip settings as Performances. If Logic Pro won't send program change messages to software instruments, remove the Channel Strip Performance settings folder.
- Save your current project in Logic Pro, then close the application.
- In the Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder, then enter the following into the "Go to folder" field:
- ~/Music/Audio Music Apps/Channel Strip Settings/Instrument/Performance
- Click Go.
- Move the Performance folder to a different location, such as the Desktop.
- Open your Logic Pro project and try playing it back again.
If you move the Performances folder and want to use those Channel Strip Performances again, restore the folder to its original location. If the Performance folder doesn't exist, you haven't saved any Channel Strip Performances.