Store your files with iCloud Drive
When you store files in iCloud Drive, they’re accessible from any device that’s signed in with the same Apple ID and has iCloud Drive turned on.
- On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use Pages, Numbers, or Keynote for iOS or browse the Files app.
- On a Mac, use Pages, Numbers, or Keynote or you can use Finder to find all your files.
- On your Windows PC, you can use iCloud for Windows to access your files.
- On iCloud.com, use Pages, Numbers, or Keynote for iCloud or use the iCloud Drive web app.
To get started, make sure Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are turned on in iCloud:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Settings >[your name] > iCloud, then turn on iCloud Drive. Make sure Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are turned on.
- On your Mac, go to > System Preferences > iCloud, then click Options next to iCloud Drive. Make sure Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are checked, then click Done.
- On your Windows PC, set up iCloud for Windows.
- In a browser on your Mac or Windows PC, open an iWork app on iCloud.com.
Use iTunes with your Mac
If you don't use iCloud, you can use iTunes on your computer to directly transfer iWork and Microsoft documents between your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch and your computer.