Apple Music User Guide
- What’s new
- Get started
- Subscribe to Apple Music
- Share Apple Music with Family Sharing
- Stream recommended songs
- Select artists as favorites
- Add and download music
- Access your music library on all your devices
- Play Apple Music radio
- Listen to music together using SharePlay
- Listen to lossless audio
- Listen to spatial audio
- Allow apps to access Apple Music
- Search for music
- Find a song with the column browser
- Listen to an internet broadcast
- Play CDs
- Use Music MiniPlayer
- Use HomePod with Music
- Listen to music with Apple Music Voice
- Choose speakers
- Adjust the volume
- Adjust the sound quality
- Set up the iTunes Remote app
- Problems playing music or audio
Listen to an internet broadcast in Music on Mac
When you know the exact URL of an internet broadcast or audio file, Music can connect to it directly and you can stream it over the internet.
In the Music app on your Mac, choose File > Open Stream URL.
Enter the full URL of the broadcast or file you want to listen to.
Important: Be sure to include the http:// or https:// prefix when you enter the URL.