- Go to Settings > Bluetooth.1
- Find your AirPods in the list (for example, "John's AirPods").
- Tap the Info button next to your AirPods, and you'll see the serial number.2
If you have AirPods or AirPods Pro, your AirPods and your charging case share a serial number. You can find the serial number on the underside of the lid of your Charging Case or Wireless Charging Case.
If you have AirPods Max, you can detach the left magnetic ear cushion to see the serial number.
If you have the original packaging, you can find the serial number next to the barcode. You can also find the serial number on the original product receipt or invoice.
1. If your device is using a software version earlier than iOS 14 or iPadOS 14, you can find the serial number by going to Settings > General > About. Scroll down until you see the name of your AirPods, then tap the name.
2. With AirPods (2nd generation) and AirPods Pro, each AirPod also has its own serial number, printed on the AirPod itself. If you need to send your AirPods or charging case in for service, refer to the primary serial number, printed on the case lid. You don't need the serial numbers on the AirPods.