We’re sorry your Beats earphones aren’t working as they should.
After you’ve contacted Apple for service, you’ll receive a kit that contains everything you need to return your defective Beats earphones to Apple.
Pack your Beats earphones using the included packaging materials
- Put your Beats earphones in the plastic bag. Don't include any accessories with your earphones (including wing tips, ear tips, charging cables, and carrying cases). If you include extra items in the box, we won't be able to return them to you.
- Slip the bag under the protective film attached to the cardboard insert.
- Fold down the filmed sides of the insert.
- Fold up the other sides of the insert.
- Remove the shipping label from the box if you haven’t already done so. Place the insert into the box. Then, close the box.
- Peel off the protective tape and place it on the box as shown.
Ship your Beats earphones to Apple
- If the return shipping label is included, place it on the box.
- Find the name of the courier on the label (or elsewhere in the packing materials) and visit its website to arrange a collection or find a drop-off location.*
- Ask the courier for proof of collection.
- Check the status of your service request.
© 2019 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Beats, Beats by Dr. Dre and the circle b logo are trademarks/service marks of Beats, an Apple subsidiary.