- iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Update to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS.
- Mac: Update to the latest version of macOS.
- Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD: Update to the latest version of tvOS.
- Apple TV (3rd generation): Update to the latest version of Apple TV software.
- Compatible smart TVs: Update to the latest firmware on your smart TV and install the Apple TV app from your TV's app store. Or AirPlay to your smart TV.
- Compatible Roku devices: Update to the latest firmware on your Roku and install the Apple TV app.
- Compatible Amazon Fire TV devices: Update to the latest firmware on your Fire TV and install the Apple TV app. You can’t subscribe or make purchases on Fire TV devices.
- Windows PC or Microsoft Surface: You can use iTunes for Windows to access your movie and TV show purchases. Use tv.apple.com to sign up for and use Apple TV+.
- On the web: Go to tv.apple.com and sign with your Apple ID or create a new one to watch an Apple TV+ subscription.
Devices you can use with the Apple TV app and Apple TV+
You can access all of your purchases and subscriptions inside the Apple TV app on any compatible device listed below.
Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Risks are inherent in the use of the Internet. Contact the vendor for additional information. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.