One button—two commands:
- Press the button to power on.
- Hold down for 4 seconds to manually enter connectable/discoverable mode.
- Powerbeats2 Wireless allow you to play music or take calls.
- If music is actively playing, it will pause to indicate you have an incoming call.
- Press the MFB (multi-function button) on the RemoteTalk cable to answer or end a call.
- Press and hold the MFB button to reject a call.
Where to wear
Powerbeats2 Wireless are sweat and water resistant, making them perfect for rigorous indoor and outdoor workout conditions, including exposure to rain.
- They are not waterproof—don’t submerge or expose to a constant flow of high pressure water.
- Do not use in extreme conditions such as the sauna, steam room or other exposure to excessive heat and humidity.
More questions about how and where to wear Powerbeats2 Wireless? Learn more about how Powerbeats2 Wireless fit.