Here's what you can do with a USB-C to Lightning cable:
- Charge your AirPods, AirPods Pro, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it's connected to a USB-C port.
- Certain iPhone models are fast-charge compatible when connected to certain USB-C power adapters using the Apple USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or import your photos when connected to a USB-C port on your Mac or PC.
- Charge a Siri Remote when it's connected to a USB-C port on a Mac, PC, or USB-C power adapter.
- Charge Apple accessories like a Magic Mouse, Magic Keyboard, or Magic Trackpad.
- Use your iPhone or iPad as a Personal Hotspot when connected over a USB-C to Lightning cable.
The USB-C port on an Apple TV HD doesn't support charging, so you can't use this port to charge a Siri Remote. You might not be able to charge your iOS device using USB-C power adapters that aren't manufactured by Apple.