macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Change App Restrictions settings in Screen Time on Mac
Use App Restrictions settings in Screen Time to restrict apps that can be used.
To change these settings on your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings, then click Screen Time in the sidebar. (You may need to scroll down.) Click the Family Member pop-up menu on the right and choose a family member (if you’re using Family Sharing), click Content & Privacy, then click App Restrictions.
Choose apps and features that can be used:
Turn the options off to prevent these apps from being used.
Allowed on iOS
Choose apps and features that can be used on an iOS or iPadOS device.
Turn the options off to prevent these items from being used.