iTunes User Guide
- What is iTunes?
- How to add items
- Intro to the iTunes Store
- Set up and view an account
- Purchase music and video as gifts
- Use a gift card
- Create a wish list
- Pre-order items
- Download previous purchases
- Use Family Sharing
- Restrict access to explicit content
- Authorize a computer
- Problems using the iTunes Store
- Transfer purchases from a mobile device
- Import songs from the internet
- Export music or video from other apps
- Play music, video, and more
- Choose speakers
- Use HomePod with iTunes
- Set up the iTunes Remote app
- Intro to syncing
- Sync iTunes content with your devices
- Wi-Fi syncing
- Customize the iTunes window
- Find items and duplicates
- Find a song with the column browser
- Delete items
- Change iTunes preferences
Change CD information in iTunes on PC
In the iTunes app on your PC, view and change details about songs and albums when you insert a CD. These details are used when searching and sorting items in your iTunes library.
To change these details, choose “CD info” after you insert a CD.
Enter the group or person who recorded the CD.
Enter the CD title.
Enter the songwriter or songwriters.
Choose the music style (folk, rock, and so on).
Enter the year the album was released.
Enter this CD’s number, out of the total number of discs in this album.
Identify the CD as a compilation, with songs by multiple artists, such as a movie soundtrack.
Note: To group songs in such albums together (rather than list each song with its particular artist), choose View > Column Browser > Group Compilations (when the column browser is visible), then select the album.