Connect to 4K, 5K, and 6K displays
You can connect displays in these configurations:
- One 6K display with a resolution of 6016 x 3384 at 60Hz
- One 5K display with a resolution of 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz
- Two 4K displays with resolutions of 4096 x 2304 at 60Hz
Connect to LG UltraFine 4K and 5K displays
You can connect LG UltraFine 4K and 5K displays in these configurations:
- One LG UltraFine 5K display configured at 5120 x 2880 10bpc at 60Hz
- Two LG UltraFine 4K displays configured at 4096 x 2304 8bpc at 60Hz
- When you start up your MacBook Air, the built-in display lights up. Other connected displays show an image after your Mac finishes starting up. Learn what to do if one or more displays don't show an image after startup.
- Learn about adapters for the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports on your MacBook Pro.
- Learn more about using external monitors with your Mac.