With iCloud, you can store the things that you love most and keep them updated across devices signed in with your Apple ID. You get 5GB of free iCloud storage, and can buy more or make space any time.
See what you store in iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings, then tap your name.
- Select iCloud.
- Tap Manage Account Storage.
See what you store in iCloud on any device with a web browser
- Go to iCloud.com.
- Sign in with the Apple ID that you use for iCloud.
- Tap Account Settings to view your storage.
If you see a category called Others in your iCloud storage
When you view your iCloud storage, you might see a category called Others. This is a grouping of categories, since a smaller screen can't always fit every category name. For example, Mail and Messages in iCloud might combine into Others on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, but they'll still appear as their true category names on your Mac.*
Others can contain various categories — it depends on what you store in iCloud, and whether you're in a family that shares storage. Usually, your two largest storage categories show their true category names on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, and the rest of your categories group into Others.
* To check your iCloud storage on your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings. Click Apple ID, then click iCloud.