First, make sure that you're using the latest version of iOS.
If your Made for iPhone hearing aid still isn't connected, follow these steps:
- Press the Sleep/Wake button to put the display to sleep.
- Wait about five seconds, and then press the Home button to wake the display.
You don't need to unlock the device.
- Open Control Center to see if your hearing aid is connected. You'll see the name of your hearing aid next to AirDrop:
- If your hearing aid still hasn't connected, Tap Settings > Bluetooth and wait a few seconds.
- Check Control Center again to see if your hearing aid is connected.