You can print from your iOS device to any AirPrint-enabled printer:
- Open the app you want to print from. Find the print option by tapping the app’s share icon ( or ) or settings icon ( or ). If you can’t find the print option, check the app’s User Guide or Help section. Not all apps support AirPrint.
- Tap or Print.
- Choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies.
- Tap Print.
If you don’t see your printer, make sure that:
- Your iOS device and your printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and you're within range.
- Your printer supports AirPrint.
View or cancel your print job
While printing, you can view your print jobs or cancel them through the App Switcher.
To view a print job, double-click the Home button and tap Print Center.
To cancel a print job, double click the Home button, tap Print Center, then tap Cancel Printing.