The person who completes the initial program enrollment also accepts the following Terms and Conditions on behalf of the enrolling organization:
- Apple Business Manager Agreement, Apple Business Essentials Agreement, or Apple School Manager Agreement
- macOS Software License Agreement
- iOS and iPadOS Software License Agreement
- tvOS Software License Agreement
- Volume Content Terms
After completing enrollment, this person becomes the administrator in Apple Business Manager, Apple Business Essentials, or Apple School Manager and can also designate up to four more administrators.
Accepting updated agreements
After Apple updates one of these agreements, any Apple Business Manager Administrator, Apple Business Essentials Administrator, or Apple School Manager Administrator must sign in to the program website to accept any new agreements.
If you don’t accept the agreements
Devices assigned to a Mobile Device Management (MDM) server in Apple Business Manager, Apple Business Essentials, or Apple School Manager won’t be affected. If you erase all content and settings on a device, the device is still assigned to the same MDM server, and the same settings are applied during setup.
However, these conditions apply until the new agreements are accepted:
- Apple School Manager instructors and managers can reset user passwords and send or print login information, but other site functions will be disabled. (Managers of provisional organizations may choose "Create a downloadable PDF and CSV." "Send as an email" is permitted only after an organization is verified.)
- Apple Business Manager or Apple Business Essentials managers can reset user passwords and send or print login information, but other site functions will be disabled.
- In Apple Business Manager, Apple Business Essentials, and Apple School Manager, you can’t assign new devices to your MDM server, even if you have selected the option to automatically assign new purchases to a specific MDM server.
- Your MDM server might report an error message like "403 T_C_NOT_SIGNED” when communicating with Apple’s device management servers.
- Schoolwork users won't be able to create, update, or delete classes.