The macOS Sierra 10.12.1 Update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users. This update:
- Adds an automatic smart album in Photos for Depth Effect images taken on iPhone 7 Plus.
- Improves the compatibility of Microsoft Office when using iCloud Desktop and Documents.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Mail from updating when using a Microsoft Exchange account.
- Fixes an issue that caused text to sometimes paste incorrectly when using Universal Clipboard.
- Improves reliability of Auto Unlock with Apple Watch.
- Improves security and stability in Safari.
- Fixes an issue that may cause Mail to display unnecessary password prompts for AOL accounts.
- Improves compatibility with Fujitsu's ScanSnap scanning software.
- Addresses a “Filter Failed” error when printing to some Canon printers.
- Fixes an issue that may prevent Grapher files from opening.
- Brings back the Safari option to "never use font sizes smaller than” for displaying fonts on webpages.
- Improves reliability of System Image Utility and imagetool when creating network disk images.
See Apple Security Updates for detailed information about the security content of this update.