How to record your screen
- Go to Settings > Control Center, then tap the Add button next to Screen Recording.
- Open Control Center on your iPhone, or on your iPad.
- Tap the gray Record button , then wait for the three-second countown.
- Exit Control Center to record your screen.
- To stop recording, open Control Center, then tap the red Record button . Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.
Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording.
Some apps might not allow you to record audio or video. You can't record your screen and use screen mirroring at the same time.