Find your pre-orders
How to view or cancel a pre-order on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap the account button or your photo at the top of the screen.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Pre-Orders. If you don't see Pre-Orders, you don't have any pre-orders.
- A list of your pre-ordered items, including the expected release dates, appears. To cancel a pre-order, tap the item, then tap Cancel Pre-Order. When you're asked if you're sure you want to cancel, click Yes.
View or cancel a pre-order on your computer
- On your Mac, open the app that you used to pre-order the item.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose Account > View My Account or choose Store > View My Account.
- On the Account Information page, scroll to Settings, then click Manage Pre-Orders. If you don't see Manage Pre-Orders, you don't have any pre-orders.
- A list of your pre-ordered items, including the expected release dates, appears. To cancel a pre-order, click the Cancel button for the item. When you're asked if you're sure you want to cancel, click Yes.
See or cancel pre-orders on a PC
On a PC, you can view or cancel pre-orders in iTunes for Windows. From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
Contact Apple Support
You can also contact Apple Support to cancel a pre-order.
What happens when your pre-ordered item is released
When your pre-ordered item becomes available, your payment method is billed and you receive an email. If you turned on automatic downloads, the item automatically downloads to the device that you used to buy it. (You can't download movies to Apple TV or smart TVs. You can only stream them.)
If you don't see a pre-ordered item on your device after it's released, find the item in your purchases and download it. If the item is an app or game, you can also find it in the App Store and tap or click Get.
If the purchase can't be completed
If a billing issue stops your purchase from completing when your pre-order releases, you'll get an email. You need to update your billing information before you can download the item.
If a pre-ordered album includes pre-release songs
If you pre-order an album and some songs are released before the album, you might be charged for each song as it becomes available. You'll be charged for the remaining price of the album when it releases.