Connect to a Wi-Fi network
- From your Home screen, go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi. Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network that you want to join. Before you can join the network, you might be asked to enter the network's password or agree to terms and conditions.
After you join the network, you'll see a blue checkmark next to the network and the connected Wi-Fi icon in the upper corner of your display. If you don't know the password to the Wi-Fi network, contact your network administrator.
- Get help if you can’t connect to a Wi-Fi network on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Learn more about settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points.
- Learn how to use private Wi-Fi addresses in iOS 14, iPadOS 14, and watchOS 7.