To add a Disney MagicMobile Pass on your iPhone, you need:
- The latest version of iOS or watchOS.
- An Apple ID signed in to iCloud with two-factor authentication enabled.
- My Disney Experience app and a valid account.
- Tickets or reservations to a participating Disney theme park, linked to your My Disney Experience account.
Contact Disney for information about participating theme parks and visit the Disney website for more information about the MagicMobile Pass.
How to add a Disney MagicMobile Pass on your iPhone
- Open the My Disney Experience app and log in to your account.
- In the app menu, tap Disney MagicMobile Pass.
- Tap Set Up Your Pass.
- If you have more than one MagicMobile Pass, select the passes that you want to add.
- Tap Add to Apple Wallet.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish adding your MagicMobile pass.
When you add a MagicMobile Pass on your iPhone, you automatically add it to your paired Apple Watch, too.
Express Mode is turned on automatically, which allows you to use your MagicMobile Pass with just a tap. You don't have to open the Wallet app, or even wake or unlock your device. When you add multiple MagicMobile Passes to a device, Express Mode is turned on for all of them.
To share your MagicMobile pass, you need to use the My Disney Experience app.
How to use a Disney MagicMobile Pass on your iPhone or Apple Watch
You can use a MagicMobile Pass on your iPhone or Apple Watch to enter participating Disney theme parks with just a tap. You don't have to wake or unlock your device.
- Hold the top of your iPhone or the display of your Apple Watch near the contactless ticket reader.
- When successful, a checkmark and Done show on your device.
- If you have more than one MagicMobile Pass on your device:
- iPhone: Swipe to the next pass.
- Apple Watch: Your watch automatically selects the next pass.
If your iPhone needs to be charged
Depending on the model of your iPhone, you can use your MagicMobile Pass even after your iPhone battery runs out.
If you need help with your MagicMobile Pass
- For help with your My Disney Experience account, or setting up or using your MagicMobile Pass, contact Disney.