How to report an incident
- Use Siri. Say something like "Hey Siri, report an accident" or "Hey Siri, there's something in the road."
- If you're connected to CarPlay, you can tap the Report icon on the CarPlay display.
While you're using turn-by-turn directions
- Tap the gray arrow at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Report an Incident, then tap Crash, Hazard, Speed Check, or Roadwork.
The incident reports that you see might vary based on your location. For example, in China mainland, you'll see an option to report Roadwork instead of report a Speed Check.
Maps availability and features vary by country and region. Learn which Maps features are supported in your country or region.
From the main Maps screen
- Tap your image next to the search field, then tap Reports.
- Select an option like Report Street Issue or Report Place Issue.
- Enter your information, then tap Agree.
- Add the information for the issue, then tap Send.