Here's what you need
- Make sure that you have an Apple Watch Series 3 or later and an iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV that's compatible with Apple Fitness+.
- Have your Apple ID and password ready. And make sure that two-factor authentication is set up for your Apple ID.
How to subscribe to Apple Fitness+ on your iPhone
How to subscribe to Apple Fitness+ on your iPad
How to subscribe to Apple Fitness+ on your Apple TV
After you subscribe, here's what you can do
- Find and start workouts in Apple Fitness+.
- If you use Family Sharing and subscribe to Apple Fitness+, you can share your subscription with up to five family members.
- With Apple One, you can bundle Apple Fitness+ with Apple Music, Apple TV+, iCloud storage, and more for a low monthly price. Learn how to sign up for Apple One.
- Change your subscription to a monthly or annual plan.
- Cancel your subscription.
Apple Fitness+ availability might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.