Use audio descriptions in Settings
- Go to Settings > Accessibility.
- Tap Audio Descriptions.
- Turn on Audio Descriptions.
Turn on audio descriptions in the Apple TV app
- Open the Apple TV app.
- While watching a video, tap the screen to reveal the playback controls.
- Choose the audio-described track that you want to use.
If you don't see audio descriptions
- Not all videos include audio description tracks. Check the documentation for the video you're using to see if it includes these features.
- Some third-party websites and apps provide custom audio controls for videos. If you don't see audio controls when viewing video from a website, check the documentation, or contact the website owner or app developer for more information.
- Find out if a movie or TV show has audio-described content.
If you've turned off audio descriptions but still hear menu descriptions, VoiceOver might be turned on. Find out how to turn VoiceOver off.
Learn how to turn on audio descriptions on a different device:
- Turn on audio descriptions on Mac.
- Turn on audio descriptions on Windows PC.
- Turn on audio descriptions on Apple TV.
The Apple TV app isn't available in all countries or regions. Find out where the Apple TV app is available.