Download the Apple Music app for Android
If Apple Music is available in your country or region but Google Play isn't available, you can download the Apple Music app from Apple's website.
If you're in China mainland, here's where you can download the Apple Music app:
Install the Apple Music app
- Swipe down from the top of your phone's Home screen to open the notification drawer.
- Tap applemusic.apk. If you see "Install Blocked," tap Settings, then select the box next to "Unknown Sources."
- On the confirmation screen, select the box next to "Allow this installation only." You’ll need to complete this process the next time you update the Apple Music app.
- To continue the installation, tap OK.
- Tap Install.
- Wait for the installation to complete, then open the Apple Music app.
Apple Music availability might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.