We’re sorry your Apple TV isn’t working as it should.
After you’ve contacted Apple for service, you’ll receive a kit that contains everything you need to return your Apple TV to Apple.
Before you ship your Apple TV
- Reset your Apple TV to its factory settings.
- Unplug your Apple TV.
Pack your Apple TV using the included packaging materials
- Remove the TNT shipping label from the box. Next to the barcode on the shipping label, look for the consignment number, which begins with “GE.” Make a note of the number.
- Put your Apple TV in the foam bag. Do not include your power cord or Apple remote.
- Place the bagged Apple TV into the foam shipping box insert.
- Place the foam piece on top of your Apple TV so that you can see the circular cut-out on top.
- Close the box and tape it shut with the tape provided.
- Insert the box into the TNT satchel and seal the satchel.
- Place the shipping label in the satchel’s clear plastic pocket.
Ship your Apple TV to Apple
To arrange a collection, either:
- Write an email
- Use the subject line “Apple collection - Apple TV” followed by the TNT consignment number.
- Include in the email message: That you are using a prepaid satchel on account number 320792, whether your collection address is a residence or a business, and your contact phone number.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call TNT Customer Service on 0800 275 868 and provide all the information in step 2 of “Write an email” above.
TNT will provide the booking reference number and collection date in response to your email or phone call.*
You can check the status of your service request online.
*Apple is not responsible for any damage during shipping if the package is not properly sealed or is delivered to the courier in poor condition.
Use your replacement Apple TV
© 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple TV, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare and iCloud are service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.