First, check for these possibilities:
- Your display brightness might be turned down.
- If you're using an external display, your display might be turned off.
- Your Mac might be in Safe Sleep. To wake from Safe Sleep, connect your Mac to its power adapter and press the power button.
- Make sure that your Mac isn't turned off.
If your MacBook Pro still won't wake up, follow these steps to turn off Power Nap:
- Press and hold the power button to turn off your Mac.
- Wait a few seconds, then press the power button again to turn your Mac back on.
- After your Mac starts up, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Energy Saver.
- Click the Battery tab and deselect Enable Power Nap while on battery power.
- Click the Power Adapter tab and deselect Enable Power Nap while plugged into a power adapter.
Contact Apple Support if you continue to have the issue after you turn off Power Nap.