If you restored from a backup, or you deleted and reinstalled an app that you've made in-app purchases for, you might be able to restore the items you've previously paid for.
Some non-consumable in-app purchases like upgrades to pro versions, extra features in a game, and subscriptions can be restored if the app doesn't recognize that you’ve bought these automatically.
Restore your in-app purchases
Some in-app purchases, such as game currency or hints, are consumable, which means that they run out as you use them. You can only restore non-consumable purchases. Learn about different types of in-app purchases.
To restore a non-consumable purchase, open the app that you made the purchase in and look for an option to restore. You might find it in one of these places:
- The app's main menu.
- The app's Settings or Options menus.
- The app's in-app store.
If you try to restore and nothing happens or you get an error
Get more help
- If you can't make an in-app purchase, try updating your payment information.
- Learn how to turn off or require a password for in-app purchases.
- Learn how to view, change, or cancel your subscriptions.
- If you still need help, you can report a problem with your in-app purchase. You can also contact Apple support.