We’re sorry your Beats headphones aren’t working as they should.
After you’ve contacted Apple for service, you’ll receive a kit that contains everything you need to return your defective Beats headphones to Apple. When you’ve got your box:
- Put your Beats headphones in the plastic bag. Don't include any accessories with your headphones (including cables, carabiners, or carrying cases). If you include extra items in the box, we won't be able to return them to you.
- Slip the bag under the protective film attached to the cardboard insert.
- Fold down the filmed sides of the insert.
- Fold up the other sides of the insert.
- Place the insert into the box. Then, close the box.
- Peel off the protective tape and place it on the box as shown.
Once you’ve got your Beats headphones packaged
- Remove the pre-applied top label from the box (that’s your copy). Make sure the return shipping label remains on the box.
- Find the name of the courier on the label and visit its website to schedule a pickup or find a drop-off location.*
- Ask the courier for a receipt.
- Track your repair.
*Apple is not responsible for any damage during shipping if the package is not properly sealed or is delivered to the courier in poor condition.
© 2018 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AppleCare is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Beats, Beats by Dr. Dre and the circle b logo are trademarks/service marks of Beats, an Apple subsidiary.
Notice to California Consumers
1. An estimate as required (section 9844 of the California Business and Professions Code) for repairs shall be given to the customer by the service dealer in writing, and the service dealer may not charge for work done or parts supplied in excess of the estimate without prior consent of the customer. Where provided in writing, the service dealer may charge a reasonable fee for services provided in determining the nature of the malfunction in preparation of a written estimate for repair. For information, contact the Bureau of Electronic and Appliance Repair, Department of Consumer Affairs, Sacramento, CA 95814.
2. A buyer of this product in California has the right to have this product serviced or repaired during the warranty period. The warranty period will be extended for the number of whole days that the product has been out of the buyer’s hands for warranty repairs. If a defect exists within the warranty period, the warranty will not expire until the defect has been repaired.
The warranty period will also be extended if the warranty repairs have not been performed due to delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of the buyer, or if the warranty repairs did not remedy the defect and the buyer notifies the manufacturer or seller of the failure of the repairs within 60 days after they were completed.
If, after a reasonable number of attempts, the defect has not been repaired, the buyer may return this product for a replacement or a refund subject, in either case, to deduction of a reasonable charge for usage. This time extension does not affect the protections or remedies the buyer has under other law.