Download the Move to iOS APK
Follow these steps on your Android device:
- Download the Move to iOS installer:
- Use your device's file browser* to find the Move to iOS installer with filename ending in .apk. On many devices, you'll find this .apk file in a downloads folder.
- Tap the file to install it.
- If an alert says to change your security settings to let you install from unknown sources, follow the onscreen steps. After you change your settings, you might need to tap a back button to return to the file browser. Then you'll be able to install the .apk file.
Now you can use the Move to iOS app.
Earlier versions of Move to iOS
If your Android device is using Android 5.0 or earlier, use the appropriate earlier version of Move to iOS on your Android device:
In China mainland, you can also download the Move to iOS app from these app stores:
* If you don't have a file-system explorer, search for one in an app store for Android apps.