What you can buy
Buy apps, games, or in-app purchases from the App Store.
Buy music, movies, and more from the iTunes Store, Apple TV app, or Apple Books.
Pay for subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Arcade, and Apple TV+. Or pay for subscriptions in apps from the App Store.
Pay for iCloud storage.
Where the Apple Gift Card is available, you can use your Apple ID balance to buy products and accessories at apple.com or in the Apple Store app.
Apple ID balance can't be used for some purchases
- You can't use your Apple ID balance to send gifts or gift cards.
- If you use Family Sharing, your family members can't spend your Apple ID balance. Funds that you add to your Apple ID balance are available only to you. Learn more about how purchases bill to your Apple ID balance.
- To add funds to your Apple ID balance, use the payment method that you have on file.
- Your Apple ID balance includes the balance from any Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards that you have redeemed.
- Learn how to check your Apple ID balance.
- Some purchases might require that you have a credit card on file, even if you use your Apple ID balance to make the purchase.
Some stores and apps might not be available in your country or region. Find out what's available in your country or region.